Flagstaff House Museum of Tea Ware is in Hong Kong Park. Before being converted to a museum devoted to teaware, it was the office and residence of the Commander of British forces in Hong Kong. Constructed in 1846, the two-storey edifice is in fact the oldest building in the 'Greek Revival' style in Hong Kong. The K.S. Lo Gallery features Chinese ceramics and stone seals donated by the K.S. Lo Foundation. Besides organising exhibitions, the museum regularly arranges educational tours, tea demonstrations and art lectures to promote Chinese tea culture and the appreciation of Chinese ceramics and seals.