WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your internet enabled devices e.g. your computer, smartphone or tablet - like a memory for a web page.
This means we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access the Service;
- the type of browser software and operating system used to access the Services and type of device;
- the date and time you access the Services;
- if you linked to the Services from another website, the address of that website; and
- the pages or links you enter, visit and exit the Services from.
Please click here to view a list of cookies we use.