Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) UK Twitter Promotions
How to enter: Retweet HKTB’s message and follow @HKTourismUK during the Prize Draw Period for a chance to win Hong Kong travel essentials. Entry is open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per person.
Entry is open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per person.
Terms & Conditions
- The ‘Win Hong Kong Travel Essentials’ promotion (“Prize Draw”) is organised by the Hong Kong Tourism Board (“HKTB”).
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over. It is not open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, Channels Islands or any other country or territory outside of the United Kingdom. The Prize Draw is not open to employees, agencies, partners or suppliers of HKTB.
- The prize consists of a HKTB official Traveller’s Guide book, bottle opener, travel wallet, selfie stick, card holder, notebook, pen, travel speakers and earphones (the “Prize”). Prize items may be subject to availability or substitution.
- Five winners will be selected at random.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- Only one entry may be made per person. Entries on behalf of another person or via bot accounts will not be accepted. Joint submissions are not allowed. HKTB is not liable for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason, or a false or incorrect entries submitted by a participant.
- The Prize Draw is open between 18th December 2018 at 10:00 until 31st December 2018 at 23:59 (“Prize Draw Period”). All times stated are based on BST and GMT. Entries received after the Prize Draw Period will not be considered.
- The Prize Draw is open for entries made via Twitter only.
- Entry into the Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions attached to the Prize and an acknowledgment that you have read and understood the Privacy terms below.
- Five winners will be picked at random from all valid entries and the draw will be attended by an independent observer.
- Winners will be notified via direct message on Twitter within 14 days after the expiry of the Prize Draw Period.
- If the Prize Winner does not respond to HKTB within 14 days after the original message is sent, the Prize Winner will forfeit their right to the Prize and HKTB shall be entitled to select another winner at random.
- Prizes will be delivered to verified UK addresses within 28 days of the Prize being claimed.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email email@example.com with ‘HKTB Competitions & Promotions Site’ in the subject line.
- The decision of HKTB in all matters in relation to the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- HKTB reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or temporarily or permanently discontinue this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud) or if HKTB considers it necessary or advisable to do so in its sole discretion.
- Entrants acknowledge that if they are a Prize Winner, their name shall be made available upon request.
- This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform including Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permissible by law you hereby release Twitter, Facebook and Instagram from any liability arising from this Prize Draw and your participation in it. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw must be directed to HKTB only, and not to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or other social media platform.
- The Prize Draw, these terms and conditions and any dispute arising in connection with them will be governed by English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The “Promoter” is Hong Kong Tourism Board, 20 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7EF
- Entrants’ personal data will be collected and processed by HKTB in order to administer this Prize Draw (including announcing an entrant as a Prize Winner) as it is in HKTB’s legitimate interest to do so to administer the Prize Draw fairly and in accordance with the above Terms & Conditions. HKTB will be the data controller of any entrants’ personal data and may use or instruct third parties to process personal data for the purpose of facilitating and fulfilling the Prize.