- International | English
- Australia | English
- Canada | English
- 中国內地 | 简体中文
- France | Français
- Deutschland | Deutsch
- India | English
- Indonesia | Bahasa Indonesia
- 日本 | 日本語
- 대한민국 | 한국어
- Malaysia | Bahasa Malaysia
- Nederland | Dutch
- New Zealand | English
- Россия | русский
- Southeast Asia | English
- España / América Latina | Español
CCB (Asia) Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival
Calling all wine connoisseurs – mark your calendars for a month-long gourmet celebration extraordinaire with the much anticipated CCB (Asia) Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival! A four-day party will get things started with fine wines, gourmet food and lively entertainment next to the harbour. Then tuck into plentiful food and drink promotions at street carnivals, sample the latest wine trends at international wine events, enjoy exclusive dining offers and round an epicurean month off with wine appreciation seminars, master chef classes, themed tours and more!
- 30 October to 30 November 2014
Hong Kong Pulse 3D Light Show
Enjoy spectacular 3D light shows with exciting audiovisual effects coinciding with the CCB (Asia) Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival! Click here to read more.
- 29 October to 16 November 2014
- 8:30pm, 9pm, 9:30pm and 10pm nightly (About 15 minutes per session)
- Open Piazza, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, 10 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Share Your Dining Experience to Win Wine & Dine Festival Passes
During 17-23 October, check out the popular foodies website OpenRice.com for the chance to win passes for wine and food sampling at the CCB (Asia) Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival.
World class food and wine abound as gastronomic artists converge in Hong Kong for four palate-watering days. The best in wine, cuisine, live music and entertainment will play out in a harbour-side location next to Hong Kong’s latest architectural masterpiece, the new Kai Tak Cruise Terminal. Start your Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival on a high note with a culinary experience beyond compare.
How to get there
- Free shuttle bus from the following MTR Stations: East Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon Tong and Lam Tin.
- MTR Kowloon Bay Station Exit A and take minibus 86 at Telford Plaza Transport Exchange.
- MTR Ngau Tau Kok Station Exit A and take bus 5R
Over 250 stalls are divided into themed areas: meet wine dealers from Bordeaux and other regions in the Country Pavilions; uncover new wine producers and chateaux in the Discovery Zone; celebrate with sparkling wines and Champagne in the Party Wine Zone; enjoy the faithful favourites in the Everyday Wine Zone; and sample premium wines in the Riedel Grand Tasting Pavilion.
- Exclusive Riedel appreciation classes at the Riedel Grand Tasting Pavilion, where you can sit back, relax and see how much better fantastic wines taste in Riedel’s sculpted glassware. (For Grand Wine Pass bearers only)
- The Tasting Room, a prestigious area where you can enjoy wine pairing meals with master chefs and wine classes by industry experts.
- Signature dishes from some of Hong Kong’s premier hotels and restaurants.
- Gold with Distinction Award-winning dishes of the 2014 Best of the Best Culinary Awards, one of the Hong Kong’s largest culinary pageants promoting Chinese cuisine, at the Best of the Best Corner.
- Food booths featuring barbecued specialities, scrumptious appetisers and sweet treats.
- Live music and entertainment at the main stage.
- Comfortable alfresco seating, eye-catching artwork and more. Great photo opportunities with your loved ones!
Wine tasting is only available with the use of tokens, which can be purchased individually or as part of a package. Food and non-alcoholic beverages can be purchased from vendors without tokens. With a wider range of passes available this year, you are sure to find one to suit your needs perfectly:
Types of passes
• VIP Pass (New)
You get access to the Festival Gala Night starting from 4pm on 30 October, plus two Grand Wine Tokens, four Classic Wine Tokens, five Food Tokens, a LUCARIS® wine glass with a pouch, and a LUCARIS® decanter.
• Grand Wine Pass
You get access to the Riedel Grand Tasting Pavilion, plus five Grand Wine Tokens and a Riedel wine glass with a pouch. (For 31 October to 2 November only)
• Grand Wine Pass for Two (New)
You get access to the Riedel Grand Tasting Pavilion, plus eight Grand Wine Tokens, two Riedel wine glasses with pouches, and a Riedel decanter. (For 31 October to 2 November only)
• Classic Wine Pass
You get eight Classic Wine Tokens, plus a LUCARIS® wine glass with a pouch.
• Classic Wine Pass for Two
You get 12 Classic Wine Tokens, plus two LUCARIS® wine glasses with pouches, and a pair of LUCARIS® champagne glasses.
Types of tokens
- Grand Wine Token (For Grand Wine Pass bearers only)
- Classic Wine Token
Enjoy HK$20 discount with advance purchase of passes
|Original Price||Sales Channels|
|Tasting Room Program||Prices vary.
See Tasting Room program schedule here
17-27 October 2014
22 October to 2 November 2014 (until noon)
24 October to 2 November 2014 (until noon)
30 October to 2 November 2014
|Grand Wine Pass||HK$480|
|Grand Wine Pass For Two||HK$1,000|
|Classic Wine Pass||HK$200|
|Classic Wine Pass For Two||HK$450|
|Grand Wine Token||HK$50||
30 October to 2 November 2014
|Classic Wine Token||HK$15|
* Classic Wine Pass and Grand Wine Pass only
** All kinds of wine pass (Except VIP Pass)
|Cardmember of CCB (Asia) Credit Card and CCB Credit Card||
|Cathay Pacific's The Marco Polo Club member||HK$25 discount on purchase of wine passes#|
# Available on site and at Hong Kong Tourism Board Visitor Centre, Star Ferry Concourse, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- To enjoy a HK$30 discount on wine passes, payment must be made with an eligible CCB (Asia) credit card or CCB credit card. Only CCB (Asia) Visa and MasterCards are accepted for advance purchases on Cityline. CCB (Asia) UnionPay Credit Card discount is only applicable for onsite purchases.
- To enjoy the special discount for members of The Marco Polo Club, please present your membership card when purchasing the wine pass. Each member can purchase up to two passes of each type at the discount rate at any one time.
- Advance tickets take the form of a voucher, which will be exchanged for a pass pack at the Collection Counter at the entrance.
- For Cityline online purchases, customers will be informed of the voucher collection venue before the event. Please refer to www.cityline.com for details.
- Consumption of alcohol at the event is strictly prohibited for persons under the age of 18. The use of the wine passes and wine tokens is subject to terms and conditions.
- One to three wine tokens are required for one wine tasting. A wine-tasting portion is approximately 40ml.
- Bottles of wine purchased on site cannot be opened within the venue.
If you drink, don't drive!
Hong Kong’s popular nightlife neighbourhoods will be dancing and eating the nights away with a medley of colourful street parties in celebration of the Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival. As well as hosting fun-packed carnivals and great entertainment, these hotspots will also feature mouthwatering cuisine with special food and wine menus.
World of Food and Music 2014 (WOFAM 2014)
Being a culinary hotspot, Stanley Plaza is going to surprise you with an array of themed parties, foodie delights, world-famous party games and outstanding performances over four consecutive weekends. WOFAM 2014 is set to be a real feast for the senses! Join in and enjoy a scrumptious seaside weekend!
Wine Tasting Party at Fashion Walk
Fashion Walk offers an ultimate wine-tasting experience in Food Street (the alfresco dining hub in the heart of Causeway Bay) for fashion lovers and trendsetters. Renowned wine experts will bring you on a tour of wine tasting while you sit back and enjoy the live band performance. Free admission for visitors.
- 15 November 2014
- Food Street, in Fashion Walk, Causeway Bay
- +852 2833 0935
Hong Kong’s hotels offer many of the city’s best chic and cosmopolitan dining opportunities – be it on a romantic rooftop terrace, overlooking the spectacular skyline or in an intimate private room. During the Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival, exclusive hotel dining offers for visitors include signature dishes, free corkage and much more.
From a showcase of the latest in the world of wine to culinary-themed tours of Hong Kong neighbourhoods, there’ll be no shortage of events to keep foodies busy during the Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival.
|Online Promotion Partner|
|Wine Advisory Panel|
|Mr Nelson Chow||Mr Peter Kwong||Mr Ronny Lau||Ms Bernice Liu|
|Mr Nelson Siu||Mr Jeremy Stockman||Mr Alan Wong|
|Street Carnivals Organisers|
|Fashion Walk||Stanley Plaza|
CCC Kung Lee College