- International | English
- Australia | English
- Canada | English
- 中国內地 | 简体中文
- France | Français
- Deutschland | Deutsch
- India | English
- Indonesia | Bahasa Indonesia
- 日本 | 日本語
- 대한민국 | 한국어
- Malaysia | Bahasa Malaysia
- Nederland | Dutch
- New Zealand | English
- Россия | русский
- Southeast Asia | English
- España / América Latina | Español
Discovery Bay – D'Deck
Discovery Bay offers one of the largest oceanfront dining destination in Hong Kong - D'Deck. This gourmet hot spot features a variety of international cuisine with 20 restaurants along the waterfront promenade connecting to Tai Pak Beach. With its 180° sea view, the relaxed open-air alfresco setting and the nightly Disneyland fireworks, D'Deck is the place to head for a memorable culinary experience on Lantau.
Exclusive for Visitors:
Dine 'N Ride Offer
Enjoy a free ferry ride back to Central upon spending HK$120 at any of the designated D'Deck restaurants. For details, please refer to D'Deck Discovery Bay website as below.
- Take a ferry to Discovery Bay (25 minutes) from Central Pier 3,
- or Bus DB01R from Tung Chung Citygate bus station (20 minutes),
- or Bus DB03R from MTR Sunny Bay Station (15 minutes),
- or Bus DB02R from Terminal 1 of Hong Kong International Airport (30 minutes).
- or urban and Lantau taxis to Discovery Bay North area or hotel.
Select what you would like to see on the map: