- 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong Island
- +852 2295 3308
- International | English
- Australia | English
- Canada | English
- 中国 | 简体中文
- France | Français
- Deutschland | Deutsch
- India | English
- Indonesia | Bahasa Indonesia
- 日本 | 日本語
- 대한민국 | 한국어
- Malaysia | Bahasa Malaysia
- Nederland | Dutch
- New Zealand | English
- Россия | русский
- Southeast Asia | English
- España / América Latina | Español
ifc mall is one of Hong Kong’s most visually appealing shopping destinations. It allows you to complement a relaxing afternoon of shopping with soothing water views, and conclude it with a gourmet meal enjoyed to the backdrop of the glamorous harbour. The large mall houses over 200 international brands, ranging from mid and upper-priced clothing to luxury fashion , and the city’s only Apple store.
The mall is part of a complex that includes some of the most exclusive office space in Hong Kong, as well as the prestigious Four Seasons Hotel, where you can enjoy both Chinese and Western Michelin-starred fare. There are more earth-bound eateries available too, and the roof garden with views across the harbour to Kowloon is a public space.
A network of covered and elevated walkways connects the ifc to several other luxury malls in Central, the Hong Kong-Macau ferry pier, Sheung Wan, and as far as SoHo (via the Central–Mid-Levels Escalator), so you can mosey around Central on rainy days without your feet touching the ground.
With the mall resting above a transport hub that includes the Airport Express Hong Kong Station, you could always break your journey to or from the airport with a stop here.
- Airport Express Hong Kong Station, Exit F
- MTR Central Station, Exit A
- From the Hong Kong - Macau ferry pier, walk along the elevated walkway for approximately 10 minutes.
- From the Star Ferry pier, walk for approximately three minutes.