- Shop P101, The Peak Tower, No. 128 Peak Road, The Peak, Hong Kong Island
- +852 2849 6966
- International | English
- Australia | English
- Canada | English
- 中国 | 简体中文
- France | Français
- Deutschland | Deutsch
- India | English
- Indonesia | Bahasa Indonesia
- 日本 | 日本語
- 대한민국 | 한국어
- Malaysia | Bahasa Malaysia
- Nederland | Dutch
- New Zealand | English
- Россия | русский
- Southeast Asia | English
- España / América Latina | Español
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
With over 100 incredibly life-like wax figures, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong delivers a fun and interactive celebrity experience in which everyone can either become a star, or just compare themselves to the real thing.
Located in The Peak Tower, guests can gawk at some of the world’s most famous faces in six themed areas: Hong Kong Glamour, Historical and National Heroes, World Premiere, SCREAM, The Champions, and Music Icons. They can learn martial arts from Bruce Lee, practice Wing Chun with Donnie Yen, pose with Barack Obama, live the glitz and glamour of the red carpet with Nicole Kidman, hang out with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, shoot hoops with Yao Ming, dance with Lady Gaga, perform some fancy footwork with David Beckham, feel Andy Lau’s heartbeat and meet McDull and Madame Mak, a popular Hong Kong cartoon character.
SCREAM is Hong Kong’s first permanent scary attraction, and its name is well and truly justified. Set against a chilling backdrop of an abandoned asylum, it promises to stir up humanity’s deepest and darkest fears using a mix of live performers and wax monsters. When journeying through the dark corridors, daring and brave guests will need to escape an asylum choked with rampaging psychopaths on the loose.
Complete the star-studded journey at the Madame Tussauds Hong Kong souvenir shop, which features a full range of souvenirs and gifts; from personalised wax hands, to mini look-alike figurines, 3D glass cubes and many more options.
The images shown in this website depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds.
- Peak Tram from the Peak Tram Lower Terminus on Garden Road (reach it by taking bus 15C from the lay-by outside the Star Ferry pier in Central, or walk from MTR Central Station, Exit J2.)
- Bus 15 from Exchange Square bus terminus (near MTR Hong Kong Station, Exit D).
- Minibus 1 from the public transport interchange at MTR Hong Kong Station Exit E.