- Wetland Park Road, Tin Shui Wai, New Territories
- +852 3152 2666 (General enquiry)
+852 2617 5218 (Ticketing)
Hong Kong Wetland Park
Hong Kong Wetland Park is a world-class ecotourism park that's a fantastic spot for people to enjoy some of Hong Kong’s unique flora and fauna. But it also plays an even more important role, working to help conserve a vital ecosystem as well as educate the public about environmental protection and wetland conservation.
The park is home to an impressive cast of wildlife, including birds, butterflies and dragonflies, amphibians, reptiles, mammals and fish! Visitors' understanding and enjoyment of this ecosystem is helped by a Visitor Centre - Wetland Interactive World and a 60-hectare Wetland Reserve that showcases the diversity of Hong Kong’s wetland ecosystem.
Wetland Interactive World
Inside Wetland Interactive World there are themed exhibition galleries, a theatre, an indoor play area ('Swamp Adventure') and a resource centre. The exhibitions showcase the importance of wetlands conservation and provide a hands-on experience of being a wetlands reporter. Just make sure you watch out for the singing fish!
The outdoor Wetland Reserve comprises recreated wetland habitats specially designed for waterfowl and other wildlife. Other features include Stream Walk, Mangrove Boardwalk, Butterfly Garden and three bird hides that give you closer access to the habitats and wildlife.
You can book tickets and find out about the various 'get-to-know' activities on offer at the park's website. The site also has information and maps detailing all the things to see and do at the park.
- MTR West Rail Tin Shui Wai Station. Change to 705 or 706 Light Rail and alight at Tin Sau Station or Wetland Park Station. From here, follow the signs and walk for another five minutes.
- Bus 967 from MTR Admiralty Station Exit B to Wetland Park. Follow the signs and walk for another five minutes.
- Bus 276B from MTR Sheung Shui Station Exit C to Wetland Park. Follow the signs and walk for another five minutes.