- Date & Time:
- Semi Finals: 3pm and 5:30pm, 31 January 2014;
3rd play-off: 3pm, 3 February 2014;
Final: 5:30pm, 3 February 2014
- Hong Kong Stadium, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
- +852 3610 8100 / +852 6696 5658
- International | English
- Australia | English
- Canada | English
- 中国 | 简体中文
- France | Français
- Deutschland | Deutsch
- India | English
- Indonesia | Bahasa Indonesia
- 日本 | 日本語
- 대한민국 | 한국어
- Malaysia | Bahasa Malaysia
- Nederland | Dutch
- New Zealand | English
- Россия | русский
- Southeast Asia | English
- España / América Latina | Español
Lunar New Year Cup
One of Hong Kong’s sporting highlights of the year, Lunar New Year Cup helps local football fans celebrate the beautiful game and Chinese New Year at the same time.
The event pits a Hong Kong squad against three international teams, which often include some of the world’s top national and club sides. Ultimately, sports fans in Hong Kong can count on plenty of thrill-a-minute action on the pitch each Chinese New Year holiday.
- MTR Causeway Bay Station Exit F, take bus 5B at Yee Wo Street and get off at Eastern Hospital Road outside Hong Kong Stadium.
- MTR Causeway Bay Station Exit F, and take a taxi.