- Buildings on both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
- +852 2508 1234
- International | English
- Australia | English
- Canada | English
- 中国內地 | 简体中文
- France | Français
- Deutschland | Deutsch
- India | English
- Indonesia | Bahasa Indonesia
- 日本 | 日本語
- 대한민국 | 한국어
- Malaysia | Bahasa Malaysia
- Nederland | Dutch
- New Zealand | English
- Россия | русский
- Southeast Asia | English
- España / América Latina | Español
A Symphony of Lights
If you thought Victoria Harbour was a dazzling cityscape on its own, hang around for A Symphony of Lights; the nightly multimedia show, which involves more than 40 buildings on both sides of the harbour.
Named as the 'World's Largest Permanent Light and Sound Show' by Guinness World Records, coloured lights, laser beams and searchlights perform in an unforgettable all-round spectacle synchronised to music and narration that celebrates the energy, spirit and diversity of Hong Kong. There are five main themes: Awakening, Energy, Heritage, Partnership, and the finale, Celebration.
You can listen to the show's music and English narration nightly live along the Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront between the Avenue of Stars and the Hong Kong Cultural Centre, the promenade outside the Golden Bauhinia Square in Wan Chai every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night, and on radio every night on 103.4FM along the harbour front or by calling 35 665 665 (usual service charges apply).
Time: 8pm daily
* When Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.3 or above or the Red/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 3pm on the day, the show will be suspended. No show will be staged even if the signal is removed before 8pm on that day. The show may also be suspended in emergencies without prior notice.
- Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade along Avenue of Stars to Hong Kong Cultural Centre: MTR Tsim Sha Tsui East Station, Exit J. Follow the signs and walk for around five minutes.
- Golden Bauhinia Square: MTR Wah Chai Station, Exit A5. Follow the signs, take the skybridge to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, and head to the Golden Bauhinia Square.
- A favourite vantage point for viewing the show is from a boat on the harbor. Check out these Harbour Cruises for ideas.
Select what you would like to see on the map: