- International | English
- Australia | English
- Canada | English
- 中国內地 | 简体中文
- France | Français
- Deutschland | Deutsch
- India | English
- Indonesia | Bahasa Indonesia
- 日本 | 日本語
- 대한민국 | 한국어
- Malaysia | Bahasa Malaysia
- Nederland | Dutch
- New Zealand | English
- Россия | русский
- Southeast Asia | English
- España / América Latina | Español
CCB (Asia) Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival
Calling all wine connoisseurs – mark your calendars for a month-long gourmet celebration extraordinaire with the much anticipated CCB (Asia) Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival! Don’t miss the Wine & Dine Festival opening - a four-day party will get things started with fine wines, gourmet food and lively entertainment next to the harbour. Then tuck into plentiful food and drink promotions at street carnivals, sample the latest wine trends at international wine events, enjoy exclusive dining offers and round an epicurean month off with wine appreciation seminars, master chef classes, themed tours and more!
- 30 October to 30 November 2014
World class food and wine abound as gastronomic artists converge in Hong Kong for four palate-watering days. The best in wine, cuisine, live music and entertainment will play out in a harbour-side location next to Hong Kong’s latest architectural masterpiece, the new Kai Tak Cruise Terminal. Start your Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival on a high note with a culinary experience beyond compare.
Over 250 stalls are divided into themed areas: meet wine dealers from Bordeaux and other regions in the Country Pavilions; uncover new wine producers and chateaux in the Discovery Zone; celebrate with sparkling wines and Champagne in the Party Wine Zone; enjoy the faithful favourites in the Everyday Wine Zone; and sample premium wines in the Riedel Grand Tasting Pavilion.
- Exclusive Riedel appreciation classes at the Riedel Grand Tasting Pavilion, where you can sit back, relax and see how much better fantastic wines taste in Riedel’s sculpted glassware. (For Grand Wine Pass bearers only)
- The Tasting Room, a prestigious area where you can enjoy wine pairing meals with master chefs and wine classes by industry experts.
- Signature dishes from some of Hong Kong’s premier hotels and restaurants.
- Gold with Distinction Award-winning dishes of the 2014 Best of the Best Culinary Awards, one of the Hong Kong’s largest culinary pageants promoting Chinese cuisine, at the Best of the Best Corner.
- Food booths featuring barbecued specialities, scrumptious appetisers and sweet treats.
- Live music and entertainment at the main stage.
- Comfortable alfresco seating, eye-catching artwork and more. Great photo opportunities with your loved ones!
Wine and Food Finder
Click here to explore all the food and wine products available at this year’s CCB (Asia) Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival.
Hong Kong’s popular nightlife neighbourhoods will be dancing and eating the nights away with a medley of colourful street parties in celebration of the Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival. As well as hosting fun-packed carnivals and great entertainment, these hotspots will also feature mouthwatering cuisine with special food and wine menus.
World of Food and Music 2014 (WOFAM 2014)
Being a culinary hotspot, Stanley Plaza is going to surprise you with an array of themed parties, foodie delights, world-famous party games and outstanding performances over four consecutive weekends. WOFAM 2014 is set to be a real feast for the senses! Join in and enjoy a scrumptious seaside weekend!
Wine Tasting Party at Fashion Walk
Fashion Walk offers an ultimate wine-tasting experience in Food Street (the alfresco dining hub in the heart of Causeway Bay) for fashion lovers and trendsetters. Renowned wine experts will bring you on a tour of wine tasting while you sit back and enjoy the live band performance. Free admission for visitors.
- 15 November 2014
- Food Street, in Fashion Walk, Causeway Bay
- +852 2833 0935
Hong Kong’s hotels offer many of the city’s best chic and cosmopolitan dining opportunities – be it on a romantic rooftop terrace, overlooking the spectacular skyline or in an intimate private room. During the Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival, exclusive hotel dining offers for visitors include signature dishes, free corkage and much more.
From a showcase of the latest in the world of wine to culinary-themed tours of Hong Kong neighbourhoods, there’ll be no shortage of events to keep foodies busy during the Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival.
|Online Promotion Partner|
|Wine Advisory Panel|
|Mr Nelson Chow||Mr Peter Kwong||Mr Ronny Lau||Ms Bernice Liu|
|Mr Nelson Siu||Mr Jeremy Stockman||Mr Alan Wong|
|Street Carnivals Organisers|
|Fashion Walk||Stanley Plaza|
CCC Kung Lee College