Looking at a trip to Europe or America? Why not break up your trip with an exciting Hong Kong stopover?
You can easily experience a taste of Asia’s World City in just 48 hours... see how:
• Start with a Hong Kong Island Tour which includes The Peak, Aberdeen and Stanley Markets
• Back in town, hit the shops at Causeway Bay, followed by local tastes of dim sum for dinner
• Then for a night on the town, head to Lan Kwai Fong for drinks and dancing
• Take a leisurely stroll in Kowloon Park and enjoy the tranquil oasis hidden amongst the urban city
• Catch the MTR to Mongkok to explore the Ladies Markets and various themed shopping streets
• To top off the evening, Tsim Sha Tsui offers great harbour views and be sure to see the Symphony of Lights laser show at 8pm